piątek, 18 stycznia 2013

Test day

We've accomplished several tasks today. I must say that it was really challenging.

1. 500m row- fastest as possible
2. Bench press with body weight (95kg in  my case)- as many reps as possible without break
3. Pull-ups- as many reps as possible without break
4. Box jumps- 20 reps

Exercises 2,3 and 4 in five rounds. I'm very pleased since I managed to row 500m in 1:30. With bench press and pull-ups was not that good. I started with 11/11 in first round, then 9/8, 6/8, 6/8 and 5/8. Box jumps was just a box jumps- just needed to finish them. I was really glad when we've finished. I'm sure that if I work a little more on a strength exercises, I'll be able to improve fast but we usually do more of cardio and technique. Despite of that there is so many thing I'd like to improve, that I don't think I'll have enough time to fix all of them :-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz