czwartek, 17 stycznia 2013

Dead lift

Today very nice worm-up with rowing machine. 2 min of rowing on average level of 160-180 Watt and then 30 seconds of explosive work on over 400 Watt. Four sets- 10 min.

After that dead lifts- 21 fast 60kg, then weight progress up to 90% of max. Two sets of fives one set of three, one of two and last set- one rep. In between sets "knees to elbows". First two sets I programmed with 110kg but I messed up. We've been using new plates and I put 5kg plates and thought those are 10kg. So 90kg instead of 110kg. Next three reps with 140kg, two reps with 150kg and one rep with 160kg. I felt that 175-180kg is still possible but I didn't want to work on this weight without belt and I must say, my grip also fails with that heavy weight. Even using contrary grip it is difficult to hold the bar without the wrist- straps.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz