środa, 2 stycznia 2013

Over Head Squat- back in business with CCR Poznań


Yesterday I've refreshed my competence with OHS. Its been 7 or 8 years since I have been doing them. Back then I was able to do few reps with weight about 80-85kg. Now it seems 40kg is challenging. Not because of the weight, but because of the form. It is extremely hard for me to keep entire core of body tight- it allows to stay in line and since I have to struggle with balance there is much more pressure on the shoulders. In fourth set even 40kg starts to be heavy if the form is not appropriate.


But it is a nice start for a New Year- good workout at the beginning of a good year.

It is a bit intimidating since Martyna is making more reps with the same weight that I do at this exercise and she is about 45kg lighter than me but well... I'll have to do something about it and it is one of the goals for 2013 ;-) I can survive, that Marcin is better, but loosing at the strength exercises with girl, even if she is doing great- I just can't leave it like that ;-)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz